Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meat Lovers

So as anyone who know s me knows, i am a Vegan. i have only been in this lifestyle for a few months and i do still have my slips but for the most part im pretty good. So last night my mom calls me and chats about this.

Me: Hello
Mom: hey there is something we want to tell you
me: what?
Mom: We are Meatatarians
Me: what?
Mom: Meatatarians. we just wanted to tell you about our new lifestyle choice and we hope you can support us.
Me: that is so mean why cant ya'll support me being a Vegan?
Mom: i cant declare you a vegan until after Christmas
Me: hmmmmmmm thats gonna be hard

She's right tho, before this change, i never met a holiday ham or turkey i didnt love, not to mention all the desserts, DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

oh and thanks to Wendy's for giving my mom a comeback to my Vegan Declarations...LOL

No comments: